Now for our next trick, we will (all, including me) be playing classic Super Nintendo Entertainment System games - we're calling it the Best of SNES. The marathon will begin December 28th and wrap up nicely on the 30th, just in time to welcome in 2013.
I'm pretty excited about this marathon: for one reason, it's going to be really fun; and another, it's a good excuse to get in some gamerLove crafting and art! I'm planning on making crochet toys, painted glass, and fan art paintings, a little something for each game.
Here's our line up so far, including who's playing what:
- Super Mario World (Jen & Aaron)
- Zelda: Link to the Past (Tami & Matt)
- Super Castlevania (Ian)
- Joe & Mack (Jen & Aaron)
- Contra 3 (Matt and Aaron)
- Super Star Wars (Tim)
- Turtles in Time (Aaron, Ian, Matt, Tami, Jen, Caleb)
- Super Double Dragon (Matt & Ian)
- Starfox (Caleb)
- Super Mario All Stars (Tim & Caleb)
- Mega Man X (Aaron)
- Super Metroid (Matt)
- Donkey Kong Country 1 (Tami & Ian)
- Mega Man X2 (Caleb)
- Chrono Trigger (Jen & Tami)
- Yoshi's Island (Ian and Tami)
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (Caleb & Jen <3)
Keep an eye out for more updates about the marathon, watch us stream our practice runs (and if it's me, get my butt kicked by a game wee children can bust through no problem), and watch out for some of my project patterns and plans!