I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13
It's a Catholic school, by the way. The idea is that they would keep the doves all summer and try to remember what they want to achieve, and that God is the power they have to reach their goals. Anyway, I did the project, too, because I do think it's a nifty idea. I told my students that they didn't have to share their lists - it should be just for them - but I'll share my list!
- Read at least 5 new books
- Pray at least once everyday
- Watch the Star Wars movies (ONLY 4, 5, & 6)
- Make a crochet brain that opens up and has amigurumi dolls of different parts of the brain inside
- Eat more healthy foods than unhealthy foods
- Pilates everyday... er... maybe?
- Draw or paint everyday
- Give someone genuine compliments everyday
- Fully plan out all my lessons and projects for 2012-2013
- Play through Chrono Trigger, Metroid, and Zelda (Caleb will help me)
In 13 lucky steps!
Step 1 - Start with a square piece of paper (I had to cut mine down)